From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 20:44:17 GMT
On Tue February 16 2010 2:56:49 pm Richard Hirsch wrote:
> I'll probably start with a "mvn dependency:analyze" to see what I can toss.
> I've already found some tests that will have to rewritten.
>
> I'm hoping that once I get rid of the unneeded dependencies, I can do a
> "mvn site" to get the licenses.
>
> I've got to ask... what is a "version 3 pom"?

Don't really know.   :-)   Probably something from maven1 days.

When I ran mvn site, it complained that a couple of the poms were not a
version 4 pom.    Example is:
~/.m2/repository/commons-httpclient/commons-httpclient/3.0.1/commons-
httpclient-3.0.1.pom

If you look at that, it says version 3.   If you could upgrade to httpclient
3.1, then you get a version 4 pom which is the norm for Maven 2.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org