From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 19:48:16 GMT
On Tue February 16 2010 2:39:19 pm Richard Hirsch wrote:
> Taking this off general ML and back to esme-dev
>
> Is there any particular way/location to document what the maven
> dependencies are and their respective licenses.  For example, "specs" (
> http://code.google.com/p/specs/) has a MIT License do I add that to our
> existing MIT-LICENSE.txt

Normally, you could run "mvn site" and the dependency page of the generated
site would show the licenses that it found in the poms.

However, this doesn't seem to work with ESME as the dependencies pull in
invalid poms that seem to break it.  (more specifically, version 3 poms)

I don't know if you started going through the deps and updating to newer
versions if that would help or not.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp