From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LGPL code in ESME (was: ESME-47 "Some Licensing Nits" ...)
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:53:19 GMT
I think we can delete the following files can be deleted:

wz_tooltip.js + all the other js files that start with tip_

The files starting with "ui." appear to be jQuery scripts (
http://docs.jquery.com/UI/Accordion)  but do not have a license header
in our SVN. If you look at this link
(http://jqueryui.com/latest/ui/ui.core.js), you will see that they are
dual licensed.