From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ESME-47 "Some Licensing Nits" is now closed
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 08:45:25 GMT
I just looked at various files in our repository (property files, html
files, etc.) and many do not have the apache license.  There are some
scripts available(https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/).
Does one of the committers have a unix box where they run the scripts
to add the license to the other files. Before I run rat, I'd like to
change the licenses.

Scripts:

We also scripts in SVN with various copyrights. What do we need and
what can we toss. Is there a way to pull in these scripts via the
build process so that we are not part of our SVN?

Here are few examples below:

(http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/esme/trunk/server/src/main/webapp/scripts/jquery-1.3.2.min.js?view=markup).

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/esme/trunk/server/src/main/webapp/scripts/tip_balloon.js?view=markup

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/esme/trunk/server/src/main/webapp/scripts/wz_tooltip.js?view=markup

D.

On 1/28/10, Vassil Dichev <vdichev@apache.org> wrote:
> A bit late, but I would also like to have the git interface set up.
>

> On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 12:11 AM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>> I would suggest sending the notifications to the dev list
>> instead of to one-or-two developer's inboxes, but otherwise
>> if you're happy with Hudson by all means stick with it.

Not

 But

so I assume we can

wrote:
> [...]
> [...]