From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The release! - where we are
Date Sun, 24 Jan 2010 06:20:23 GMT
Thanks Ethan.  I was also looking at the long list and thinking about
moving stuff to the 1.1 release.

Been also thinking about moving the UI to the next release.  What
about this idea:  Finish first release without the UI and then a
second one soon after with the UI. Knowing UI development, there are
probably a series of bugs that will emerge with the new UI.  I'd like
to avoid having to wait until all these bugs are cleared before the
first release.

Once we get one release finished, the ones that follow will be easier.

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 11:59 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
<yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yay 5 issues only, we can do this! :-)
> I agree with your suggestion Ethan. Our first release doesn't have to be technically
perfect, and at this point I think it is much more important to get it out the door than to
worry wether or not we have tabs on the message page.