From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tests for Original API
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 17:33:15 GMT
My idea is that through testing the old API, I will expose bugs that
may be present at a deeper level (thus, having an impact on various
APIs and the UI). If I can expose old API bugs that are restricted to
this API, this is an unintended - but welcome - side effect.

The one change I made to the old API was to fix a bug that I already
knew about. I realized that tests would have exposed it much earlier
and thus decided to write more tests.

D.