From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Copyright issue (ESME-47)
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:24:03 GMT
Anne,

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 11:05 AM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
<yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
> To be honest it is difficult to work under such circumstances.
> I am not sure we will get anything done until this issue is resolved...

I can understand that, at the moment being at Apache is bringing ESME
much more pain than gain.

As to myself, I'm hitting the limits of my volunteer time and energy
for ESME, so I'll let Robert take the lead in this, as he seems to be
willing to do. As Gianugo says, it is perfectly possible that this
will be solved within hours, and I'm hoping for that.

-Bertrand