From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can we remove "Copyright WorldWide Conferencing , LLC" in source files?
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 08:32:24 GMT
On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 7:22 PM, David Pollak
<feeder.of.the.bears@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 12:47 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org
>> wrote:
>>
>> ...I think those notices where all committed by dpp, David do you agree
>> to remove them?
>>

> No...

I have now started the discussion on legal-discuss@apache.org (which
is a public list, so anyone's free to join), Message-ID:
<f767f0601001110028n54d85d03xaf703119fa08df6e@mail.gmail.com>,
"Committer refuses to remove copyright notices in source (ESME-47),
how best to solve?".

As Joe says in another thread, this might not be a legal issue at all,
more an ASF policy issue, but I think it's good to clarify it there so
that other projects faced with similar issues can find that info
later.

-Bertrand