From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Please disable account "dpp"
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 07:49:18 GMT
Dear root,

David Pollak has asked for his account to be disabled, please disable
account "dpp" so that it cannot be used anymore, and confirm. We'll
still need to be able to review subversion operations that were made
with this account (we'll use svn annotate, svn log etc.), so please
leave whatever's needed in place for this to work, if anything's
needed other than existing subversion data.

I'll ask someone from the Incubator PMC to remove it from the
subversion authorization files as well, for clarity.

See
on esme-dev@incubator.apache.org for the original request.

Thanks!

-Bertrand (ESME podling mentor)