From Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Copyright issue (ESME-47)
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 21:35:25 GMT
On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 8:47 PM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

yes, i'm also sure that Eben Moglen has never written on the matter of
whether Esme is right in using that particular phrase

he has written on the subject of the right way to include a copyright
notice in a derivative work under a different collective copyright and
license as illustrated by a bsd->gpl example. (when i have time i'll
dig out the link but you'll find it if you google.)

- robert