From David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Resignation from the ESME project and the ASF effective January 8, 2010
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2010 18:46:43 GMT
Folks,

At 12:05pm PST January 8th, 2010, I officially left the ESME project by
unsubscribing from the ESME mailing lists and notifying Dick and Anne that I
was leaving the project.

I am also resigning from any and all association with the Apache Software
Foundation.  Please remove my accounts and remove my name from any ASF
member lists.

I am no longer part of this mailing list, so any further communication
related to this issue should be done to me privately.

Thanks,

David

PS -- My resignation in no way abrogates any rights in the copywritten
materials that I have licensed to the ASF under my CLA.

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Surf the harmonics