From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issues currently assigned to release 1.0 that I would like to change
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 10:14:43 GMT
Sorry for late reply. Ethan- great work collecting these. This is what I know:

* 53 is almost complete- we miss viewing all pools I can read/write
(not only administer) and deleting a whole pool. These are fairly
trivial.
* 119-122 shouldn't be easy by just including the lift:msgs element
and adding error or notice to the error message queue. (S.error,
S.notice, etc.)
* 143- implementation not so difficult as indeed clarifying the
concept of how it fits in
* 117- the filter info was there before the page and the controls were
separated in different tabs- the selected dropdowns indicated the
filter criteria. I'm not sure it makes much sense to have it in a
different tab if selecting a menu immediately refreshes the view via
Ajax... but the view is not even displayed, as it's in a hidden tab!
Really seems to me like this wasn't an appropriate case for tabs.

It seems to me there's one very important missing piece- integration
of OpenID in the existing user account implementation. I think this is
ESME-111.

There's also some nice-to-have features, like an XMPP action, pool
auditing and lightweight markup refactoring to include a both
performant and more full-featured textile parser.

I'll let you know if I remember something to add.