From Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ESME-47 "Some Licensing Nits" is now closed
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2010 19:32:49 GMT
Good we are getting this sorted out now.
I don't think we ever had a LICENSE file. It is this one I assume? http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt

I will do another commit now, where I add a LICENSE.txt file to the trunk.
At the same time I will move the NOTICE file to the trunk as well.
What about the DISCLAIMER at the base? Should it stay where it is?