From Sig Rinde <...@rinde.com>
Subject Re: Wee error
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2010 08:47:24 GMT
Think I would challenge that conclusion: The esme built on January 5th
from files svn'd that day was built on Ubuntu 9.04 as well, and starts
today on two different Ubuntu 9.04's.

Anyway, I started all over again this morning, meticulously doing each
step without any glitches, precisely same setup as yesterday Ubuntu
9.04 with all packages upgraded, latest svn from ESME. (This just to
double test that I did nothing wrong yesterday):

Exact same result, same error messages.

Ok, next stab: I'm now doing exact same with a 9.10 release, results coming.

But if anybody is willing to tinker I can give access to any of the
two instances - free to do anything! It's just a click of a button and
it goes poof so... :)