From Sig Rinde <...@rinde.com>
Subject Re: Wee error
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 15:29:58 GMT
The two should be exactly same - including JDK.

Both using same (bit old now) self built Amazon image, then apt-get
update and upgrade so they should be identical.

2010/1/26 Vassil Dichev <vdichev@apache.org>:
> First of all, the problem should be the JDK, because if it was Lift,
> everyone should have the same problem.
>
> It's possible that it worked before on the same JDK if ESME was built
> on a different machine with, let's say, Sun's JDK. Is this possible?
>

> On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 5:20 PM, Sig Rinde <sig@rinde.com> wrote:
>> think I'm confusing now so let me sum up the two errors:
>>
>> 1.
>> The original issue is identical to the one that Vassil pointed to. And
>> that is not new, and is still very much present (but I have a work
>> around: Hit "about" then log in - the error applies only to "root" for
>> 8080).
>>
>> 2.
>> The second error here is that I cannot even build any more - much
>> scala error messages. And that in seemingly identical environment as
>> the one I installed on Jan 5, then restarted again on 8th - which
>> worked.
>>
>> Was that better or did I confuse even more? :)
>>

>> 2010/1/26 Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yojibee@gmail.com>:
>>> Didn't Sig just change environment?
>>>
>>> /Anne Kathrine
>>> Sent from my iPhone

only mishap was that
lets see now:

8 packages. No other

might have changed.

maven-related problem,

<sig@rinde.com> wrote:

> [...]
last time, and then all
Jan 5th) :)

out the plug-in

Sig Rinde <sig@rinde.com>

so I'm using "mvn jetty:run"

command line returned

command

trace - I don't think this once

or somewhere else?

AM, Sig Rinde <sig@rinde.com>

to test all fresh, so I created a new

live one), apt-get

9.04 all latest.

in default.props and commented out
pom.xml.

got this error:

the scalaVersion from pom.xml
files to

"main"

this time :)

<esjewett@gmail.com>:

> [...]
all that detective work. Unfortunately I

is some place that I pull in the setting

code. Definitely

try to look in to it.

the time: If you add another line in

integration admin, does that

at 3:27 AM, Sig Rinde <sig@rinde.com>

difference between browsers:
as another user, then log out in anything

problem.

and log on as api_test in root same problem

instance, not for my local instance.

between the two (local and aws) webapp

stuff which I removed after

between full esme directories and found no

held a file named

though, and now I know how to get in there

go away with a later new

a lift-specific problem with those browsers.