From Sig Rinde <...@rinde.com>
Subject Re: Wee error
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:51:38 GMT
Then I get this:

[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO] null
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.RuntimeException
	at com.yahoo.platform.yui.compressor.JavaScriptCompressor.printSourceNumber(JavaScriptCompressor.java:299)
	at com.yahoo.platform.yui.compressor.JavaScriptCompressor.parse(JavaScriptCompressor.java:335)
	at com.yahoo.platform.yui.compressor.JavaScriptCompressor.<init>(JavaScriptCompressor.java:532)
	at net.sf.alchim.mojo.yuicompressor.YuiCompressorMojo.processFile(YuiCompressorMojo.java:178)
	at net.sf.alchim.mojo.yuicompressor.MojoSupport.processDir(MojoSupport.java:151)

BTW, it was you who suggested doing this last time, and then all was
ok for basically same setup (that was Jan 5th) :)