From Sig Rinde <...@rinde.com>
Subject Re: Wee error
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:55:48 GMT
Thanks Ethan,

planned to start over to test all fresh, so I created a new and fresh
Amazon instance (same base image as the other live one), apt-get
upgrade etc, now running 9.04 all latest.

New svn from esme.

Added new api_test user in default.props and commented out the
compression plug-in in pom.xml.

Then fired it up and got this error:

[INFO] suggestion: remove the scalaVersion from pom.xml
[ERROR] /home/files/esme/server/src/test/scala
[ERROR] /home/files/esme/server/src/test/scala/../scala
[INFO] Compiling 8 source files to /home/files/esme/server/target/test-classes
[WARNING] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.StackOverflowError
[WARNING] 	at scala.tools.nsc.symtab.Symbols$ClassSymbol.owner(Symbols.scala:1563)
[WARNING] 	at scala.tools.nsc.symtab.Symbols$Symbol.toplevelClass(Symbols.scala:940)
[WARNING] 	at scala.tools.nsc.symtab.Symbols$Symbol.toplevelClass(Symbols.scala:942)
[WARNING] 	at scala.tools.nsc.symtab.Symbols$Symbol.toplevelClass(Symbols.scala:942)
[WARNING] 	at scala.tools.nsc.symtab.Symbols$Symbol.toplevelClass(Symbols.scala:942)
[WARNING] 	at scala.tools.nsc.symtab.Symbols$Symbol.toplevelClass(Symbols.scala:942)

So what did I forget this time :)