From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ESME-47 "Some Licensing Nits" is now closed
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2010 21:13:30 GMT
Not to overload this discussion with more extraneous information,
but Gavin McDonald is the other contracted sysadmin at Apache
who specializes in providing build/CI services with buildbot.

That's also something this project would be well-advised to look
into if it's not already participating in the hudson build farm
at Apache.