From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The release! - where we are
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:18:02 GMT
I travel every week, though as you probably saw from my tweet, today
was worse than usual :-)

I've updated the list, so now we've got:

ESME-47	 UNRESOLVED	 Some Licensing Nits
ESME-100	 UNRESOLVED	 Finish web UI
ESME-111	 UNRESOLVED	 OpenID login/signon is broken
ESME-104	 UNRESOLVED	 Profile link is missing
ESME-108	 UNRESOLVED	 "View my pools" functionality
ESME-132	 UNRESOLVED	 Signup using username that already exists
doesn't result in an error message

I want to push back a bit on ESME-108. Is this really a show-stopper?
Just pushing an issue out of release 1.0 doesn't mean that it can't be
released with 1.0 if someone has time to fix it. It just means that we
are acknowledging we can release 1.0 without it. Vassil, what do you
think?

Ethan

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 2:16 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
<yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks! (no hurry though, just wanted to check..saw that you were/are out travelling)
>
> /Anne
>
> On 25 Jan, 2010, at 19:41 , Ethan Jewett wrote:
>
>> Yes, I will be following up on it. Hopefully tonight.
>>
>> Ethan
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 4:35 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
>> <yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Are you following up on this, Ethan?

on my Mac said thank you and goodbye last week. I borrowed a machine, but I cannot install
any new software and I refuse to code in Word, sorry.

have to be technically perfect, and at this point I think it is much more important to get
it out the door than to worry wether or not we have tabs on the message page.

The list

Please see

is broken

on Streams page