From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wee error
Date Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:13:06 GMT
Hi Sig,

I am surprised that you are getting this error. When I try to log in
as api_test, I just get a message that says "Unknown credentials". In
other words, I can't recreate your error, so we need some more
information, I think.

A bit of further information: "api_test" is the test user that is
created for use in the api unit tests. It is created by those tests,
so if you are running a "mvn jetty:run" that user will not exist.
Still should not result in that error, but just wanted to be clear
that this user probably won't help you much.

Ethan