From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to make "Single Sign On" with ESME and another web application?
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2010 13:45:52 GMT
Hi Chatree,

The API uses sessions or authentication. I second Richard's
recommendation to look at an existing client to see how that works.
Essentially you need to POST api2/session with your token in order to
get a session ID, then you need to include that session ID in all
subsequent requests as a cookie header with the JSESSIONID identifier.

Once you do this, try making your GET request to /api2/users again and
you should be more successful.

If you're trying to access the API from Java, you may want to consider
extending the Java client that Richard mentions.

Thanks,
Ethan