From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create account through API?
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2010 13:39:25 GMT
Hi Dick and Chatree,

Sorry for the radio silence. It has been a crazy week. These methods
are now documented on the API2 wiki page at
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ESME/API+2.0+-+Design

(and by the way, the method is POST /api2/users ;-)

In order to use this method the user calling the API *must* be defined
with the "intergration-admin" role in a property file (take a look at
the test.default.props file in the /server/resources/props directory
as an example. If you have not done anything to a property file you
are definitely going to get a 403, since a normal user should not be
able to use this method.

Ethan