From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tests for Original API
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 17:15:23 GMT
I'm jumping for joy about the tests. :-) More failing tests and Jira
items means more bugs that we *know* about. But the same number of
bugs overall. So the more bugs we find and write tests for, the
happier I am! :-)

So, one question I had here based on your latest commit, was if we are
fixing old bugs in the old API. My impression was that your bug fix
was to fix a new bug, and the un-noticed appearance of this bug
motivated you to start writing tests?

Ethan