From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Clowns running the show, isn't that nice?
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 08:04:12 GMT
----- Original Message ----

The paged reference seems clear as to the available options: either David
complies with policy (unlikely) or all commits he made which could be
considered under that copyright need to be reverted.  Under no circumstances
should anyone other than David remove those copyright notices unless they're
removing his full contributions to the files in question.