From Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The release! - where we are
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:16:30 GMT
Thanks! (no hurry though, just wanted to check..saw that you were/are out travelling)

/Anne

On 25 Jan, 2010, at 19:41 , Ethan Jewett wrote:

> Yes, I will be following up on it. Hopefully tonight.
>
> Ethan
>
> On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 4:35 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
> <yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Are you following up on this, Ethan?
>>

>> On 24 Jan, 2010, at 18:11 , Vassil Dichev wrote:
>>
>>> I would also add "view pools" to the list, and it wouldn't be
>>> difficult to implement.
>>>
>>> I should focus next on sorting out the OpenID integration, and on the
>>> related profile editing form.

Mac said thank you and goodbye last week. I borrowed a machine, but I cannot install any new
software and I refuse to code in Word, sorry.

to be technically perfect, and at this point I think it is much more important to get it out
the door than to worry wether or not we have tabs on the message page.

JIRA

Pool object