From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Dealing with copyright issue (See ESME-47)
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 21:44:08 GMT
----- Original Message ----

The policy isn't lacking that.  The issue is simple- how to treat commits
that are licensed to us properly but fail to follow policy?  The answer
is simple, either the committer modifies those commits to comply with policy
or his commit access will be revoked and the committed code will be subject
to third-party treatment.  In this case the project has elected to be slightly
more accurate with the situation, but they have done no harm to the org
nor the committer in question by doing so.