From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Dealing with copyright issue (See ESME-47)
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 15:23:06 GMT
I'm hoping another lengthy diatribe from you won't be
necessary.  While I don't blame you for David's disappearance,
the reason we bother to document policy is so people don't
need to get creative with their legal understanding of how the ASF works.
In the future should this issue ever present itself to you,
I hope you will do the proper thing and point the errant person
at the relevant ASF policy document instead of using your law
background to engage them in legal arguments.