From Daniel Koller <dakol...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Container-based authentication
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 14:38:48 GMT
...only a short remark: that would also ease the task to enable Win NT
authentication. (because NT auth is then just a matter of container
configuration).
AFAIK there recipes already how to make it work on Tomcat.

However we should look what this means for the task of role management.

Kind regards,

Daniel