From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Copyright issue (ESME-47)
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:58:21 GMT
----- Original Message ----

Unfortunately Robert can take his veto, continue to act like a child,
and apply it to releases as well, as the legal team has the power to
veto those too.  I've requested advice from legal counsel as to
how to proceed as that is the only way to proceed from here, other
than complying with Robert's demands until he accedes.