From "Finnern, Mark" <mark.finn...@sap.com>
Subject ESME as Micro App on EcoHub?
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 01:22:25 GMT
Hi ESME folks,

Talked to Usman at SAP today and he reminded me of the SAP Micro
Applications that are now offered on the SAP EcoHub:
http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/ecohub/enterprisemicroapps

"Enterprise Micro Applications are a new breed of small applications
that simplify and extend enterprise application functionality specific
to a user's role and requirements."

Usman told me, that these micro apps don't necessarily need to be
certified to be listed. I think you need to be a partner edge customer,
but it sounds to me like the barrier to play on EcoHub is much lower and
I would love to see ESME offered there.

Let me know what you think, Mark.
Mark Finnern Chief Community Evangelist C +1 415/425/3296 E
mark.finnern@sap.com T http://twitter.com/finnern Mentors
http://sapmentors.sap.com