From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Progress on new UI
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 05:32:00 GMT
I made some progress on the new UI yesterday during a long train ride.
 I started converting the opening page, the message page and the
signup page.

There are still a few open points. For example....:
* Footer on opening page isn't centered
* Comet integration on front page isn't working yet
* Blue background on sign-up page isn't appearing
* Comet integration on mesage page isn't working
* For some reason,  <signup:credentials/> on the sign-up page isn't working
* Haven't even started customizing the texts on the opening page.

What is working:
* Login - if you already have a user.
* Creating a message

I added all the files to the new-ui branch.  I'm hoping it works
there. I didn't use the branch to develop but copied everything into
an existing deployment based on the current code-base.

Maybe on the train ride home this evening - I'll try and convert one
of the other page (Actions, etc...)

D.