From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Posting response messages from HTTP Post actions
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:10:01 GMT
I'd like to blog about 12sprints integration today if possible and
that means using Ethan's change as an interim solution.

>* have a way to specify whether we post the response or not
> * post the response to a pool so we don't pollute the timeline of others

I agree to both points. The ideal solution would be to have some flag
"pool=[poolname]" that is added to the action. If is present, the
response is returned. If not, then the response is ignored.

What about sending the response to the pool in which the trigger
message was located?

> create bots in the long term. And, who knows, someone might contribute
> XMPP integration, which would make interaction much easier ;-)

This would of course be very cool.

D.