From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Anybody doing load tests on the test stax instance yesterday?
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 04:29:36 GMT
Was anybody doing load tests yesterday on the
http://esmecloudserverapache.DickHirsch.staxapps.net instance?

I just have a few bits of information since the display of Stax logs
is restricted to a certain length.

Sessions went from 0 to 40,000 in less than an hour.  We also had
1,800 requests in the same time period. Memory was high at 333 MB but
CPU utilization was low at 15% during the tests and rose later to 25%.
 Request time remained low at 20 seconds but this doesn't tell me much
since I don't know what requests were being used.

D.