From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CE installation Guide
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2009 11:01:35 GMT
You may need to add this to web.xml to use conatiner based DB.

web.xml

 <resource-ref>
  <res-ref-name>esme</res-ref-name>
  <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
  </resource-ref>

You also have to of course create a data source in the CE environment.
You may also have to add a JDBC driver to the configuration. I tried
this but never quite got it right

D.