From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 12sprints integration works
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2009 18:00:47 GMT
I'm been thinking about this integration and I think we need some way
to publish the information that is return from a HTTP post action. For
example, posting to 12sprints leads to a response that contains the
activity ID. Without surfacing this ID, it is impossible to get the ID
except by going directly to 12Sprints.

To deal with this issue, I think it would useful for the HTTP Post
Action to post a message with the result.

I've created a JIRA item to deal with this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-143