From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone up for building a lift-based ESME bot?
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2009 17:45:11 GMT
What I envision would a bot that responds to various tags and either
sends a message via Xmpp, AMQP or to facebook. The configuration
information (server URLs, user id, tokens, etc) are stored in the
props file. The idea would be to get something basic up and running
and then have people take it and run with it to develop other sorts of
bots.