From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Anyone up for building a lift-based ESME bot?
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2009 09:54:20 GMT
I was recently exploring the documentation for lift and was impressed
to see all this functionality (xmpp, AMQP, facebook, etc) that works
out-of-the-box and I tried to figure out the easiest way to integrate
all this functionality directly into ESME. I then realized that it
would probably be easier to create a separate bot in lift that reads
messages from ESME via an API and then posts to the various channels
mentioned above.

Anyone up for trying to create this bot? This task isn't high priority
and the bot wouldn't have to be perfect but I think it would useful to
have.

D.