From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Last static text from scala files now in resources files. Translators please step forward.....
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 09:47:39 GMT
I just finished the removal of the last UI-related static text from
the Scala files.

There are still some hard-coded values in the code (permissiontype,
eventtypes, etc.) but everything else should be in the resources
files.

I'm almost finished with the UI files but I'll probably wait to finish
those until the new UI is finished. There are just few items
(primarily associated with submit buttons) that are open.

If people want to start to translate the files in their native
languages that would be great. The files are located in the
\trunk\server\src\main\resources directory. Just add the translated
texts to the the Jira item (
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-40).

Thanks.

D.