From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is "Need to move all collaboration to the esme-dev mailing list" still valid?
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:34:08 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 10:17 AM, Anne Kathrine Petter√łe
<yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...At the moment the list is where all the collaboration is happening. There
> might be occational tweets, but all discussions and desicions are made here.
> Should we remove it from the report?...

Thanks for the clarification - the report has been submitted so we
won't change it, but let's not forget to remove that next month,
unless someone has a different opinion.

Tweets/IRC/phone/coffee machine/bar discussions are all fine of
course, the important thing is that as soon as a discussion turns into
a decision, or touches a subject that might be of interest to the ESME
community, it must be brought here.

-Bertrand