From David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ESME - Build # 44 - Failure
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 13:55:06 GMT
On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 4:49 AM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com>wrote:

> The Build is broken. Looks like it is linked to changes in lift.
>
> Does anyone know where a list of lift-related changes are located?

Breaking changes to Lift are usually announced on the lift-announce group (
http://groups.google.com/group/lift-announce)

We've been cleaning up dependencies.  In this case, there was a misplaced
mapper dependency on widgets.  That dependency was removed last week.  The
ESME code was using the table sorter widget.  I added the explicit
dependency on the widget package in the pom.xml file and all works.

> D.

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Surf the harmonics