From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SchedulerActor.scala and "Regularly scheduled message" in the API feed
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2009 06:45:57 GMT
> vassil should know if it is deletable or not.....
>
> Do you want to blog about growl notifications now working?

You can't delete this functionality, or regular actions will no longer
work. This means Atom/RSS feeds will only be updated the first time
the action is set.

Also, if you really want the regular messages to appear on your
timeline, you can set a rule to resend these. I've decided not to put
these messages on the timeline, because it's annoying to have a
message every couple of minutes with just the current date in them.