From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Twitter API broken?
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2009 14:54:11 GMT
> When I tried sending a message from LaTwit on the iPhone using the twitter
> API (not an action), I would just get a spinning ball. Eventually I just had
> to stop the application from trying to send a message.
> (I used the token as authentication)

Maybe it's time to get back to the Twitter API (there are also new methods).

I see the opposite to Dick's problem: I'm being authenticated no
matter what I provide as a password, or even with no password at all.
So there's room for writing some tests here, too (thanks to Ethan for
leading the way with RestAPI2... pardon, http-based API).