From Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Progress on new UI
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 23:41:13 GMT
Dave,

We use the "new-ui" branch as a repository for the HTML+CSS files for the new UI.
We have made several changes to trunk/server sinc the new-ui branch got created, so we don't
use it to develop on.
I suggest you use Dick's approach:
" I didn't use the branch to develop but copied everything into an existing deployment based
on the current code-base."
This way we make sure we always developed against the latest code-base.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Anne