From Sig Rinde <...@rinde.com>
Subject Re: Admin-users, Integration modes
Date Sat, 26 Dec 2009 13:00:57 GMT
Any way to turn off the web interface (8080)?

For prototyping we added a few lines to the ESME API that allows us to
create a new ESME user from Thingamy when a new user is added there.
Only nickname and return of token involved, which works.

Thing is that no password is set so anybody can log on using those
nicknames and no password to log on.

Simplest solution (for now) would be to suppress the web interface :)

A line in some file that we could comment out?

Sig