From Markus Kohler <markus.koh...@gmail.com>
Subject Performance issue on Stax not reproducible locally
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2009 21:17:24 GMT
Hi all,
I just updated my local ESME to the latest SVN version and it's really
fast.

I tried to enable New Relic on the stax performance instance, but it
wouldn't work. When I enter my license key I only get an "unknown error" or
something similar meaningless.
Not sure whether just entering the license key is enough, or whether I have
to install something.

Regards,
Markus

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" -- Alan Kay