From Markus Kohler <markus.koh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I'm just creating the users on the stax performance instance ...
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2009 13:08:26 GMT
Hi Ethan,
 esmecloudperf.esme.staxapps.net/ was definitely much faster last week.

I can also check this evening on my local instance, what is going on.

@Dick can we turn on New Relic on esmecloudperf?
I applied for an an evaluation account a few days ago.

Regards,
Markus

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" -- Alan Kay