From Markus Kohler <markus.koh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I'm putting a little load on the stax performance instance ..
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 06:11:22 GMT
I wouldn't run through. I have to work on error handling. I also used a
think time of 0.5 to 1.0 seconds.
So I can probably generate more load if necessary.
Markus

On Dec 18, 2009 4:47 AM, "Richard Hirsch" <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:

Just checked the Stax logs - Ethan's microblogging-DOS client hit us harder
:->

Memory just went up to 133 and we had a peak of 250 requests yesterday
- a little worrying is that request time peaked at 148s.  We have to
check this out in more detail. With Ethan's killer hacker tool, we had
a peak of over 4200 requests!

We still haven't deployed ESME in "production mode" yet on this server
- so I'll do that today.

D.

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 9:26 PM, Markus Kohler <markus.kohler@gmail.com>
wrote: > ... just to warn...