From Markus Kohler <markus.koh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anybody doing load tests on the test stax instance yesterday?
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 07:58:27 GMT
Hi Dick,
I'm guilty of course ;-)

I played around with a test which would send messages with several users in
parallel. It's not fully working yet, but I got some hints in the mean time,
why it is not.
I "forgot" to add a log off step, ok I was lazy. That probably explains the
high number of sessions. The "response time" is very hard to measure for
ESME because the POST that sends the message is usually very quick, but when
the message shows up somewhere is hard to detect.

Markus
"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" -- Alan Kay