From Markus Kohler <markus.koh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CE installation Guide
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2009 06:55:33 GMT
What exactly is the exception?
Markus

On Dec 12, 2009 5:25 AM, "Richard Hirsch" <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:

I worked on the CE installation last night and had the same exception
as the others mentioned on twitter and the Jira item.  I don't know
whether the problem is associated with the JDBC driver or other
database-related functionality.

I find the problem a little strange inasmuch as Darren had the old
Google-Code based app running on the COIL CE environment last year.

I'll return to this later, because I think my limited time is better
allocated with other tasks at the current time.

D.

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 1:49 PM, Daniel Koller <dakoller@googlemail.com>
wrote: > SAP Composition E...