From Markus Kohler <markus.koh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incremental updates?
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 08:09:02 GMT
Hi all,

I thought that if we can send all messages (the last n I guess) we should
also be able to send only the last k  new messages in one batch.
Or is there no easy way on the server to find out which messages have not
yet seen by the client?

Regards,
Markus

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" -- Alan Kay